Emerald Tower | 153.61m | 45s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Nov 24, 2018 Downtown Grey Cup Party (76).JPGNov 24, 2018 Downtown Grey Cup Party (80).JPGNov 24, 2018 Downtown Grey Cup Party (79).JPGNov 24, 2018 Downtown Grey Cup Party (78).JPGNov 24, 2018 Downtown Grey Cup Party (77).JPG

Crickets on this one.

Hope we hear something soon on their plans. I think I read that they now have to dig an underground parkade which means they need to change their permit for development on this one. Not 100% certain though.
Changing from no underground parking to underground parking isn't as simple as flipping a switch. Takes time to get new overall plans, detailed design work including mechanical/drainage, etc for the parkade. Furthermore, it means pricing for all the units changes too, so I'm not surprised this has stalled. 6 months to a year delay seems pretty reasonable to me. Probably more towards the latter.

Regency is sure looking worse and worse every project. I am still pissed that they are doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with the Glenora Patio homes, and sitting on them until a city inspection comes by and hopefully condemns them for the garbage they are.

Back