Edmonton Motors Lands Redevelopment | 170.07m | 56s | Pangman

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Screenshot_20240329-114958_Instagram.jpg

From their Instagram.

When I was in the store today I heard a worker tell a customer specific details about their flood on Stony Plain Road. Apparently it was 5 million litres of water - a typical 50m Olympic sized swimming pool has 1.2 to 1.5 million litres.

Yah apparently they had to dig through mud. so anything down there was a right off. including office space.

How many bicycle shops in Edmonton have been turned into car dealerships? None.

1-0 for the pedal spinners so far in 2024 in the great war against cars

current stock of bike, does not appear to have any 2024 bikes. Clothing is light on selection. So, I figure they are waiting for product to arrive. Anything they had received would more than likely in the basement at the time of the flood. All the road and gravel bikes were down there. However most the other stores are only bringing only a few Road and Gravel bikes in. If you want one, they will bring it in. Supply chain is pretty good now. Most manufacturers were hammered with so much product available last year that most cut back this year. I'm just waiting to see if I have the cash next month. but could have a new one within 2 weeks.

How many bicycle shops in Edmonton have been turned into car dealerships? None.

1-0 for the pedal spinners so far in 2024 in the great war against cars
Also the side street on 115th Street-Jasper is the new Edmonton pickup and drop off site for FlixBus. Booking shows a map Too bad it was not right downtown. Unfortunately the Calgary location is at South Centre mall.

Back