Edmonton Motors Lands Redevelopment | 170.07m | 56s | Pangman

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
1614178916292.png

Was talking to a guy from Ledcor yesterday and he mentioned this is one of their projects that is supposed to begin this year (among a few other towers in/around DT???). I have no idea if anyone has heard anything similar to corroborate that.

I can’t believe how long it took for Oliver/grandin to start getting some love. From 2004 until 2015 we got Illuminadas, Uptown, serenity, and pearl, and lessard. Then since 2015 there’s already Beth shalom, The Oliver Residences, Maclaren, Hendrix, Grandin City, CX, CNIB, and potentially this one. Between the location, layout of the neighbourhood, and the amount of lots still available, this area could easily be one of Canada’s best high density residential neighbourhoods... eventually. And I know it’s unrealistic, but I wish we could get an office tower or two in this neighbourhood as well.

I noticed a few weeks back there were shipping containers within the dealership building on the North part of this site (this would have been late January, no approved permit sign up at that point).

Unrelated general storage or maybe for the project construction?

Back