Edmonton Motors Lands Redevelopment | 170.07m | 56s | Pangman

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
So any Updates?
unofficial Start year?
Rumors?
I am curious about that as well with Pangman selling Augustana if they would move focus and capital to this project again.

In the short term it would be nice to see the old dealership building and parking lots utilized.

A temporary outdoor/indoor market would be nice here during throughout the summer & fall. Could also bring in some food vendors too with some live music as well. It's a good spot with good visibility for something like this

Pop up community garden and off leash?
In the short term it would be nice to see the old dealership building and parking lots utilized.

A temporary outdoor/indoor market would be nice here during throughout the summer & fall. Could also bring in some food vendors too with some live music as well. It's a good spot with good visibility for something like this

Many reasons to think so given the market, incremental cost and reasonability of anything more than say 40-50 storeys.

I almost wonder if there are ground contamination issues on this site. Edmonton Motors operated on this site from the 1940s to 2019 (prior to closing, it was the oldest Chevrolet/Cadillac dealership in western Canada), and especially on older sites that performed any automotive work it's pretty common to have environmental assessment issues from decades of oil/chemical/fuel spills, leaks, etc from before anyone cared about that sort of thing.

I almost wonder if there are ground contamination issues on this site. Edmonton Motors operated on this site from the 1940s to 2019 (prior to closing, it was the oldest Chevrolet/Cadillac dealership in western Canada), and especially on older sites that performed any automotive work it's pretty common to have environmental assessment issues from decades of oil/chemical/fuel spills, leaks, etc from before anyone cared about that sort of thing.
That's not the issue here.

Back