Member Bio
Reaction score
^from their site:

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 9.06.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 9.06.10 AM.png

Kosy123

Member Bio
Reaction score
If they would only rehabilitate some of the other buildings in campus in a similar manner, especially in the Arts areas, I'd be supremely happy.

It's going to be nice to have the Dent Pharm building have a reputation besides "always closed", "haunted" or "Isn't there an old nuclear reactor in the basement?"

nv96

Member Bio
Reaction score
If they would only rehabilitate some of the other buildings in campus in a similar manner, especially in the Arts areas, I'd be supremely happy.

It's going to be nice to have the Dent Pharm building have a reputation besides "always closed", "haunted" or "Isn't there an old nuclear reactor in the basement?"
Agreed. During my degree, I never once stepped foot in DentPharm (probably because I wasn't smart enough for any sort of Dentistry or Pharmacy program) but I did go there when their old Ortho clinic was there. Such an incredible building. I recall there being granite (marble?) stairs that were literally worn down in the center from nearly a century of students, faculty and staff walking up and down them.

Kaizen

Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Even at 7 storeys, the clear glazing seems like it will still have an impact either reflecting the sun or lit at night from this vantage point. I can't wait to see some close-up shots to see the progress on this beauty.
This shot was taken from the staircase near Knobhill Park.
2021-04-07 103.JPG

Platinum107

Member Bio
Reaction score
Even at 7 storeys, the clear glazing seems like it will still have an impact either reflecting the sun or lit at night from this vantage point. I can't wait to see some close-up shots to see the progress on this beauty.
This shot was taken from the staircase near Knobhill Park.
View attachment 311754
Nice shot, although I have absolutely no idea where this could've been taken 😆