CX | 57.91m | 21s | Beaverbrook | GEC

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CX Granden making a bit of a presence from the southside, a few more floors to go.
2020-10-06 073.JPG2020-10-06 130.JPG

Beaverbrook (or whatever their new name) has vaulted into the Top 5 Developers in Edmonton and their style is showing on this project. Unafraid of developmental experimentation and understanding better than most the integrated needs of urban living they have a keen appreciation for lifestyle differentiation. In this development I love how they have couched the townhouse portion of the development with raised planters and guarded entryways. Tower balconies have exaggerated views and the color palette I would deem as urban subtle. On my Stinkweed Scale I give them 90 for aesthetics and 90 for functionality -- this development is a huge plus to the Edmonton urban fabric.

Beaverbrook (or whatever their new name) has vaulted into the Top 5 Developers in Edmonton and their style is showing on this project. Unafraid of developmental experimentation and understanding better than most the integrated needs of urban living they have a keen appreciation for lifestyle differentiation. In this development I love how they have couched the townhouse portion of the development with raised planters and guarded entryways. Tower balconies have exaggerated views and the color palette I would deem as urban subtle. On my Stinkweed Scale I give them 90 for aesthetics and 90 for functionality -- this development is a huge plus to the Edmonton urban fabric.

I agree 100%. It's especially impressive considering how long they were essentially exclusively a homebuilder/community developer. It's a massive transition to go from developing single family or semi detached in the suburbs to infill multifamily in the city centre, and they've done it very well.

Back