Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MCXavierL

Member Bio
Reaction score
RZ going to Council on the 17th. .

To allow for a mixed use development containing a range of medical, commercial, and residential uses, Kameyosek Purpose Rezoning from US to DC2; l

Located at
7008 - 28 Avenue NW and 7319 - 29 Avenue NW.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 1.17.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 1.26.30 AM.png

● A mixed-use development containing a range of medical, commercial, and residential uses; with up to 35,000 m2 of non-residential space and 600 residential units;
● Building heights up to 40 meters (approximately 11 storeys) on the northwestern part of the site and up to 26 meters (approximately 7 storeys) on the southeastern part of the site; and
● A mix of surface and underground parking

Last edited:
^ Yes, it is, and I wonder if they will incorporate or just raise the existing building? It's a solid structure and has gone through a few Renos over the years.
This is a great area to support increased density with good transit connections and about a 10-minute walk or bus to Millwoods LRT

As someone who went to high school right across the street from this, for god’s sake do something here, something nice, gimme that mixed use development needle so future high school students have something nice to walk across to.

Plus there’s a transit centre right there which makes this perfect, along with an underutilized parking lot.

Covenant Health Canada
9,321 followers
10h • 10 hours ago
Follow

Join us as we unveil a bold vision for a new wellness community in southeast Edmonton.

This leading-edge model, the first of its kind for Alberta, will shift the way we think about health care delivery from dependence on hospitals to appropriate, holistic, community-based care. Aligned with our commitment to transform health care for our patients, residents and communities, this innovative project will contribute to a more sustainable health system.

We hope you can virtually attend the announcement about our wellness community on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. https://bit.ly/3LhsEbH

Back