Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Bank District definitely a name option ... as is Posts, Poles and Beams since there are so many with some broken all ready and the large display stands are great to walk into and bang your head. Going to be some injuries and injury claims arising.
I wouldn’t bother getting out of bed if I were you.

E942133F-23CC-4932-8ACF-66E00E6DC202.jpeg
C1778113-8AE3-4A07-AC3B-3817514580C1.jpeg

I had dinner plus a tankard of Stella Artois at the Canadian Brewhouse at 109 St/104 Ave. The server confirmed to me that the 109 St/104 Ave location will close once the staff have moved to the Canadian Icehouse in the ICE District sometime during the summer.

Bank District definitely a name option ... as is Posts, Poles and Beams since there are so many with some broken all ready and the large display stands are great to walk into and bang your head. Going to be some injuries and injury claims arising.

Those bollards are a protective feature (albeit I’ve never had much faith in bolt down bollards). They’re not broken though, looks like they’re not mounted and are being wired.

I had dinner plus a tankard of Stella Artois at the Canadian Brewhouse at 109 St/104 Ave. The server confirmed to me that the 109 St/104 Ave location will close once the staff have moved to the Canadian Icehouse in the ICE District sometime during the summer.
Expect some redevelopment plans for that site.

Expect some redevelopment plans for that site.
Probably about time. It’s like retail hospice over there with Harveys and Best Buy.

Back