Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
It's going to be tight then with the TD, zamboni and that there... perhaps pushed out a bit towards the interior space.

Is there a reason as to why they couldn’t stick say 10 stories of residential above the office portion? Yes still smaller than the original tower, but this seams like a waste of a podium that can support a 40 story tower.

In addition, while it makes sense on the surface for everything to be mixed use. Many corporate tenants don't want the residential mix with their offices.

I believe that previous TD space is going to be ICE District Authentics, which may be a 'pop-up' space to start off:

409784418.png

TD is going in the larger of the two spaces I believe.
Retail is going to be the Ice District Authentics storefront and 'back of house' will be storage for them I thought?

I really doubt TD would open another location in ICE DIstrict when they are currently renovating / modernizing their existing City Centre location less than 400m away. If they were closing that location and moving to ICE DIstrict, then sure, but that isn't the case here.

I can't imagine why TD will renovate their branch on ECC and still want to open one on ICE District, anyways.
TD on 101/102 is their main branch, tower and other associated groups ie. investment.

To have a presence in ICE District with ALL of your friends in important.

My buddy is working on the TD ICE and it is very much going forward where we were pointing to.

Back