Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters

CplKlinger

Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
The Canadian Icehouse is expected to open this spring

And some exciting details from this article, which partly address the comments about having a rec room in the area:

"The two-level eatery Banquet will have regulation-sized bowling lanes, shuffleboard, ping pong tables and more." I bet it'll be outfitted similar to their Fort Mac location.

KreationYEG

Member Bio
Reaction score
How dare you come up with a building name in the Ice District that has nothing to do with the Oilers Cup dynasty era! 😛
Should have called it Wayne's (Gretzky) World... Or Gretzky's Garden, or Mark Messier's Mall, or the Fogolin Financial center/Beukeboom Bank complex... 🙄

Last edited:

Whattagame

Member Bio
Reaction score
Should have called it Wayne's (Gretzky) World... Or Gretzky's Garden, or Mark Messier's Mall, or the Fogolin Financial center/Beukeboom Bank complex... 🙄
Liam Reddox Inn?

I'm happy that the Icehouse and Banquet will have an entertainment angle. This takes it closer what I originally had hoped for in the district.

MCXavierL

Member Bio
Reaction score
BPs:

Permit Date
Jan 10, 2022
Permit Description
To construct Interior Alteration for a retail store - LOBLAWS CITY MARKET FOOD STORE
Address
10324 - 103 STREET NW
Permit Type
Commercial Final

and

Permit Date
Jan 10, 2022
Permit Description
To construct Interior Alteration for a liquor store - REAL CANADIAN LIQUOR STORE
Address
10324 - 103 STREET NW
Permit Type
Commercial Final