News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.3K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

Potentially another big win. Home Depot will be building a distribution center in Edmonton area. I don't think this has been officially announced yet...

1666891679127.png

I'm curious what that means for Acana and Origen. My pets have been eating Acana for years because of the quality.
I had the privilege of going to their Dogstar kitchen in Auburn, Kentucky about 7 years ago to see how that building might influence their new one in Acheson and it was incredible to see the process, quality and commitment to QC/QA.

^Are you sure it was the food? Most of their food is just meat, although we do supplement our dogs diet with fresh raw meat, veggies and water (to aid in digestion).

How much? Oh about a BILLION dollars and a 1000 construction jobs....I'll take this all day every day.
Good find.

The release states this will be largest bio diesel plant in Canada at 20,000 barrels/ day. It's always a good news story when we can produce more high grade final product locally rather than shipping raw resources out of the province.

Bio diesel seems to be a trend- there's a 15,000 barrel/day plant proposed for Regina area.

^Are you sure it was the food? Most of their food is just meat, although we do supplement our dogs diet with fresh raw meat, veggies and water (to aid in digestion).
I was advised by someone at a pet store but ignored the advice until it happened to my dog. I gave her carrots and other treats to supplement her diet Since I changed no problems.

Where are we at with Kenney's vaccine innovation manufacturing facility to be built in conjunction with U of A at the south side tech park?

Back