CNIB Redevelopment | 106m | 32s | ONE Properties | Wallman Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Urban!

Man Jasper needs some love there.

LITERALLY!! You'd think that this part of Jasper Ave would be on the top of the city's list for fixing up with all the new growth, but I guess not. Imo they should've just redid the whole west part of Jasper in one go, maybe spreading it into 2 phases but only that.

I quite like the 4’ pothole in the curb lane.

Just wanted to give you guys a shoutout on these shots. a couple of coworkers were talking about window wall detailing and they were using these photos, and a few other recent posts, to review this project. they really admired the photography skills on this thread!
Sidenote; I'm freaking out because my office discovered this forum 2 days ago. Yes, they are looking up their own projects on here. FEELING VERY EXPOSED RIGHT NOW.

Just wanted to give you guys a shoutout on these shots. a couple of coworkers were talking about window wall detailing and they were using these photos, and a few other recent posts, to review this project. they really admired the photography skills on this thread!
Sidenote; I'm freaking out because my office discovered this forum 2 days ago. Yes, they are looking up their own projects on here. FEELING VERY EXPOSED RIGHT NOW.
delete your posts

Back