News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

^Particularly because GoA and CoE employees are mostly back.

Summertime was always less in general but my uneducated guess is 50% are doing 2-3 days a week. Last November occupancy was around 22% on any given day and that's during a COVID wave. So my guess is maybe 30%?

^Particularly because GoA and CoE employees are mostly back.

Summertime was always less in general but my uneducated guess is 50% are doing 2-3 days a week. Last November occupancy was around 22% on any given day and that's during a COVID wave. So my guess is maybe 30%?
Province is 3 days in, 2 days at home. City currently varies depending on the department and branch.

You're paying for the people, access, social environment, opportunity to network and build your business, etc.

These fees are too high for an odd club. The Petroleum Club failed as a similar concept and then on its revival attempt.

Many of Edmonton's businesspeople are already members at Mayfair, Blackhawk, Glendale, Glenora, Derrick, etc. for what you are referring to.

1F827FFE-BA7A-4A52-A9F0-B6AA1A101E99.jpeg

Please remember that Regency was not allowed to excavate while the LRT VLS was under construction -- I don't know if even today that moratorium has been lifted.
That's construction in Edmonton. Some developers seem to be in a rush to tear down existing buildings leaving an unsightly lot for years and years. Does it need to be noted again, that this is not the only semi abandoned site this company has?

Back