News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

^ Their website says "The Club’s new location will be on the top level of EDMONTON CITY CENTRE EAST MALL at 10025-102A Avenue and is connected to Edmonton’s Pedway system." I wonder if that means east of the food court? There was some empty space east of Olly Frescos and didn't that Evelyn Charles school (or whatever it was) at the very east end of the third floor close a while ago?
Here is a link to the Club's website.

^ Their website says "The Club’s new location will be on the top level of EDMONTON CITY CENTRE EAST MALL at 10025-102A Avenue and is connected to Edmonton’s Pedway system." I wonder if that means east of the food court? There was some empty space east of Olly Frescos and didn't that Evelyn Charles school (or whatever it was) at the very east end of the third floor close a while ago?
Here is a link to the Club's website.
Oh yes, the Evelyn Charles space. It was a while ago. Well it will be nice to have it used again and hopefully will be a good location for them.

Would make sense. COVID is absolutely going nuts right now. Never known so many people who have it. Nobody is very sick beyond a bad cold that I know at least, and that's talking to people from mid 20s-mid 60s in age.

Would make sense. COVID is absolutely going nuts right now. Never known so many people who have it. Nobody is very sick beyond a bad cold that I know at least, and that's talking to people from mid 20s-mid 60s in age.
I believe we'll no longer see health authorities provide daily case numbers given that they aren't even really that accurate anymore. Most of the people that I know who have tested positive did so via a rapid test at home and simply quarantined as required. No one reported them to AHS or their family doctor. They also didn't experience much in the way of severe symptoms other then a few days of a sore throat, chills and body aches.

I think we need some kind of idea of the public health impact.

I think we have that with the number of hospitalizations and people in ICUs. The number of people with covid now is definitely well under reported. But most important is like I say hospital and icu numbers.

Plus we are learning of impact with absenteeism numbers in schools, hospitals and other workplaces.

Back