News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

These people plead poverty, riding buses and LRT for free. It's the same as the aggressive panhandlers.

Took some pics of the TD interior renovations

20220308_164858.jpg

20220308_164827.jpg

Reference ID:Job No 425394411-002
Description:To install (1) Fascia On-Premises Sign(s) (TD CANADA TRUST)
Plan 1194TR Lot A
Applicant:FIVE STAR PERMITS
Create Date:3/3/2022 3:19:38 PM
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

And anyone in corporate finance, investment banking...
Corporate finance, investment banking and anything further corporate (risk management, equity research, etc.) have absolutely nothing to do with branches at all. Anything of the sorts are all located in the office tower locations....in Calgary.

Corporate finance, investment banking and anything further corporate (risk management, equity research, etc.) have absolutely nothing to do with branches at all. Anything of the sorts are all located in the office tower locations....in Calgary.
I beg to differ, being in the industry and all.
Most larger branches also have corporate presence, especially in major cities, considering that having zero presence in those places is usually very detrimental to maintaining relationships with potential clients and other parties of interest. But hey, it might be just the banks I've worked with.

I beg to differ, being in the industry and all.
Most larger branches also have corporate presence, especially in major cities, considering that having zero presence in those places is usually very detrimental to maintaining relationships with potential clients and other parties of interest. But hey, it might be just the banks I've worked with.
Not to derail the thread but I work in investment and corporate banking as a corporate investment banker with one of the big 6 Canadian banks. I can 100% assure you that not a single big 6 Canadian bank has an investment banking or corporate banking office or personnel in Edmonton (all are located in Toronto, Montreal, and Calgary and some have a small presence in Vancouver due to the mining industry), and I can 100% assure you that none of us operate out of a branch in any city. ATB has 1 corporate investment banker in Edmonton but all other investment banking operations are located in Calgary...otherwise I would love to move back to Edmonton and take that job!

Now, if you mean commercial banking, which is entirely different and works with smaller to mid size businesses then yes there are. But there is a large difference between the clients served at an investment/corporate banking level and a commercial banking level, which do have branch presences.

Back