Central Tower at Century Park | ?m | 18s | ProCura Real Estate | Humphreys

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe they could've used the budget from the Golf Simulator to finish the f**king roof.

Permit Type Major Development Permit
Permit Class Class B
Permit Date Aug 09, 2019
Status Approved
Description of Development To reduce the number of Dwelling units of an Apartment House from 176 to 175 dwellings, develop a fitness room and bicycle parking storage room in the parkade level, relocate the trash collection area from the parkade level to the main floor, and construct interior and exterior alterations (Central Tower, reference DP 71663749-008)
Address 2610 - 109 STREET NW
Neighbourhood ERMINESKIN

Quick update of some landscaping from this past Thursday. Not sure why they had installed the paving blocks, and then the raised garden beds over top of them. Though the community garden beds are nice.

Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 010.JPG
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 014.JPG Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 005.JPG Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 006.JPG

@Kaizen The Grid blocks are structural drainage blocks enabling water to pass through to an "unseen" drainage system -- prevents standing water on the site and aids the drainage requirement for the raised garden beds. On the other side, because they are structural, people can walk on the site system -- in fact equipment can drive on the site, if needs be.

@archited , Thanks, yes that makes sense. I was mistaken, thinking that the blocks where the type that would be on the surface and visual. Very cool system and I bet expensive. It's been a long time since I've been involved in hard surface landscaping !

That's the one, called The Louvre. I like that it will start connecting the existing residential towards the transit centre, and the existing retail to the South. Time to start filling -in those empty fields and create some walkways.
Looking South from Central tower at office/retail and continuing to the West towards the Transit Centre. Building site in S/W corner of the property about here ? ( I believe)
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 002.JPG
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 003.JPG
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 004.JPG
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 005.JPG

Looking N\W towards large surface parking and Central Tower
Jollie Bee and Me 2019-09-10 006.JPG

Back