What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
@seamusmcuffs True, but I pin that wholly on how the media oversimplifies concerns being expressed. I've been on that side of the fence, and I've spoken to members of the Belgravia community involved in this, and their concerns are much more nuanced than the story would have you believe.

That's very true. I've been involved in the engagement process myself and there is always more, although there are people that always bring up those ones consistently. It would be nice if they took the time to express more specific concerns instead of just the copy/paste they seem to do, as it makes them easy to write off.

DZd3YKiVMAEjUi5.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/fatTireBikeBoy/status/979382703337295873

Permit Class Class B
Permit Date Aug 10, 2018
Status Approved
Description of Development To construct a 68 Dwelling Apartment House.
Address 11503 - 76 AVENUE NW
Legal Description Plan 1275HW Blk 3 Lot 15
Neighbourhood BELGRAVIA
Neighbourhood Classification Mature
Ward Ward 8
Zoning DC2

This one was tied up at SDAB; apparently there was a dispute about the size of the bicycle parking in the DP that didn't jive with what was promised in the DC2 zoning text. Hearing from someone involved, it was messy, but SDAB upheld the DP.

PERMIT_DATE February 07, 2019
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 11503 - 76 AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD BELGRAVIA
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct an apartment building with underground parkade "Belgravia Multi Family.
BUILDING_TYPE Apartment Condos (315)
WORK_TYPE (01) New
FLOOR_AREA 59,212.21
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 7,225,000
ZONING DC2
UNITS_ADDED 68

Has there been confirmation re: bicycle\car parking #'s, and specifications on the geothermal and the solar power ?

Permit Class Class B
Permit Date Mar 01, 2019
Status Approved
Description of Development To construct exterior alterations (reconfigure the waste collection area) and to add one additional Dwelling to an Apartment House building (total of 69 Dwellings).
Address 11503 - 76 AVENUE NW
Legal Description Plan 1275HW Blk 3 Lot 15
Neighbourhood BELGRAVIA
Neighbourhood Classification Mature
Ward Ward 8
Zoning DC2

Back