9955 Jasper Avenue | 105m | 34s | Great Gulf | a—A

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
A conversation on Facebook got me thinking, the parking lot across the street next to the World Trade Centre building would be a great candidate for replacing this greenspace. The LRT easement underneath already limits the development potential of the land, which means it should in theory be cheaper for the city to acquire:

Last edited:
A conversation on Facebook got me thinking, the parking lot across the street next to the World Trade Centre building would be a great candidate for replacing this greenspace. The LRT easement underneath already limits the development potential of the land, which means it should in theory be cheaper for the city to acquire:

View attachment 205480
Dave! Please tweet this and tag Councillors and planning! lol. This is a great idea! Have you mentioned this to anybody at the city?

Anyone know if the units are for sale or will it only be rentals units? As far as I know Procura only do rental buildings and they have horrible management team. e.g. Mayfair on Jasper.

Agreed. I'm most excited for this project because it will have such a huge impact on the skyline due to it's location and height, and it's not just simply prominent but it's prominent in a good way because of the design. This will really improve the view of the city from the south.

I love the design of this tower. My biggest concern with these 50+ story tower proposals is that, if built, they would suck up all the demand for residential units in a few concentrated towers, when we have so much surface parking still to develop. My uneducated opinion is that we should be aiming for 40 stories tops for new towers in Edmonton.

Back