• I like it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Looks awesome walking by today.

Sadly, I am told that Aurora has vacated their two full floors and moved to YEG. It is well known that their world is complex right now, but it was mentioned to me that they also were 'not impressed' by what was happening on the streets of Downtown Edmonton...

Looks awesome walking by today.

Sadly, I am told that Aurora has vacated their two full floors and moved to YEG. It is well known that their world is complex right now, but it was mentioned to me that they also were 'not impressed' by what was happening on the streets of Downtown Edmonton...
It is too bad they exited their downtown space.

However, I think not impressed is a poor way of wording what is happening. They could have easily donated money to shelters and/or food banks downtown - good PR for their company - they would be seen as a problem solver offering up solutions instead of contributing to the overall problem by exiting. Not very tactful to say they are exiting downtown because of that when their company is also losing money hand over fist.

ONE currently has a small office on the 21st floor, guessing they're expanding:

Description: To construct interior alterations (partial demo partition walls, construct new partition walls, plus mechanical & electrical upgrades) for tenant fit-up on entire 16th floor of existing Business And Personal Services use building. -''ONE Properties''- 16th floor
Permit date: January 21, 2021
Type: Building Permit
Subtype: (03) Interior Alterations
Category: Commercial Final
Class: Office Buildings (520)
Address: 1600, 10130 - 103 STREET NW
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
Zoning: HA
Value: $225,000.00

D1FB3B7D-B8C9-45DE-AC57-98D47E42DE32.jpeg

Back