10123 106 Street | 155.14m | 50s | Westrich Pacific | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Following up on my last digression -- this might be the best place for me to post my Happy New Year All.
Hopefully the New Year is filled with lots of forward positive thinking for all who dwell here. The future is going to come at us in fast and furious fits and starts -- way more rapid-fire than we have experienced in the past.
Personally, this is the year that marks my return to Edmonton -- accompanying me will be some outsized plans with some outsized personalities. We will be working with Boston Dynamics to create a world class robotically-driven manufacturing facility that puts our products on the street to enliven, enrich, excite, and enthrall. We will be partnering with a couple of local developers to create what I think will be world-class-attention-grabbing projects. Edmonton will be our crucible, our head office, our planning centre, and our innovation laboratory. We plan to make main streets hum-m-m-m-m-m. Some of our employees are contributors on this forum.
The video here is meant to show that anything is possible and that our imaginations should be exercised and stretched to the greatest extent conceivable.
Happy new year all! Very excited for what's to come!

Following up on my last digression -- this might be the best place for me to post my Happy New Year All.
Hopefully the New Year is filled with lots of forward positive thinking for all who dwell here. The future is going to come at us in fast and furious fits and starts -- way more rapid-fire than we have experienced in the past.
Personally, this is the year that marks my return to Edmonton -- accompanying me will be some outsized plans with some outsized personalities. We will be working with Boston Dynamics to create a world class robotically-driven manufacturing facility that puts our products on the street to enliven, enrich, excite, and enthrall. We will be partnering with a couple of local developers to create what I think will be world-class-attention-grabbing projects. Edmonton will be our crucible, our head office, our planning centre, and our innovation laboratory. We plan to make main streets hum-m-m-m-m-m. Some of our employees are contributors on this forum.
The video here is meant to show that anything is possible and that our imaginations should be exercised and stretched to the greatest extent conceivable.
I've been obsessed with this video since it came out. Those robots dance way the heck better than I ever could! Mashed potato, on, friendos!

The time for the parking lot is almost up... anyone know what Westrich is planning to do with this site?
A robot fighting arena! 🤖

Shift is being pushed back to focus on Whyte/104st/A&N along with another Oliver project.

I suspect Edgar will pair it with the new park and start in 2-3 years.
And I guess that would be in sync with lrt timeline as well.

If we have to wait a couple of years for the park to start construction, the city should just put in a few basketball courts now and something for skateboarders amid that sea of parking. Bring some life to the area while promoting physical activity.

The Oil City summer tent was actually pretty awesome/fun.

My favourite part was EPS/Fire continuously opposing it and yet it really had very few problems and added a ton of 'vibrancy' to the area, especially during INDY.

Back