10004 113 Street | ?m | 7s | CA of Edmonton | Hastings Ilagan

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a neighbour of this location and haven't heard anything recently. One change however is that no parking is allowed on this property anymore. It was used as such for church services and the funeral home however I heard that the land was not actually zoned for parking. Signs are posted - private property, no parking.

I'm a neighbour of this location and haven't heard anything recently. One change however is that no parking is allowed on this property anymore. It was used as such for church services and the funeral home however I heard that the land was not actually zoned for parking. Signs are posted - private property, no parking.

This is true, can't say I've ever seen that lot full, or even half full. It's literally just a giant, paved lot and has been like that for years

Does anyone know if there ever was any buildings here?

Last edited:
@Grandinite OH ME:D! My great grandpa once had a small apartment building on one of the old lots that made up this current lot. He bought it after moving here from Croatia in the late 50's early 60's. There isn't much that I can tell you (All this info is from casual conversations with my family, and I wasn't alive for any of this haha), but the lot was in my family for a while up until we sold the property to Connelly-McKinley Funeral Home sometime around 2000, and they bought the surrounding old properties to build the empty lot or imo a big waste of space in the middle of the city. I like the new future for this site, but overall it's sad that old historic properties were destroyed to pave the way for what?:confused:

Non-accessory parking is being cracked down on by the City, a good thing.

Last edited:

Back