CNIB Redevelopment | 106m | 32s | ONE Properties | Wallman Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
What Strata said. I remember similar ventures in Toronto. And on a smaller scale Chartier in Beaumont is doing a very small version of it.
Speaking of Chartier….early last month we were walking by on a Sat. Morning and they were filming one of those Lifetime movies where they pretended it was still winter and had fake snow. Apparently the male lead was well known to some other locals who were swooning over him between takes……

DSC_1440_9etq8R9g9skq7wBKuhJguM.JPG

They decided to go with Northern Honey Locusts and Autumn Blaze Maple View attachment 490370View attachment 490371

I wonder when the city gets to this section of the Jasper Ave redo if this section will stay as is, be modified somewhat to fit the look of the rest of the Avenue with the planters and benches or if this will be mostly torn up in 3 years time?

Also, anyone with info on the food market/restaurant pairing planned for the CRUs in this building?

I wonder when the city gets to this section of the Jasper Ave redo if this section will stay as is, be modified somewhat to fit the look of the rest of the Avenue with the planters and benches or if this will be mostly torn up in 3 years time?

Also, anyone with info on the food market/restaurant pairing planned for the CRUs in this building?
I was under the impression they were going to wait until the LRT on 104 avenue is finished

Reference ID:Job No 477617645-002
Description:To Change the Use from General Retail Stores to a Restaurant
Plan 2020675 Blk 20 Lot 1A
Applicant:DIALOG
Create Date:2023-07-07T15:23:44Z
Neighbourhood:OLIVER

I’m so excited for my Instagram collaboration with The Citizen at the end of August to help them promote the building! I’ll be staying the night to check out all their amenities so I’ll take lots of photos and videos to give you guys an inside look, if there’s any interest in that :)
IMG_5832.jpeg

Last edited:

Back