2.6K     0 

Centurion 118 | 47m | 15s | Next Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^I too drove by this afternoon and it does look like they're just redoing the parking lot... 1) they removed approx 1 - 1.5 ' of dirt. 2) there are dump trucks delivering clean gravel to the site now it's been leveled. 3) no sign of any sort of pilings being put into the ground.
Two things:

1. The DP has not been issued and is on hold pending a couple of outstanding requirements.
2. The developer is considering adding more dwelling units, which would require a resubmission of the DP. Whether this would result in a taller building, I am not 100%, but it is likely.

Two things:

1. The DP has not been issued and is on hold pending a couple of outstanding requirements.
2. The developer is considering adding more dwelling units, which would require a resubmission of the DP. Whether this would result in a taller building, I am not 100%, but it is likely.
What’s with these guys and the Jameson guys? Always adding units after everything has been decided……lol. Thusly slowing things down exponentially….

IMG_2519.jpeg

^same people who were doing another lot a few blocks away last week. (Saint Albert Parking Lot Maintenance)

Last edited:

Back