Blatchford Development | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Id say that image is from last summer. There are a lot more places under construction or complete from my last trip there in March.
Oh for sure, the carbon busters plot and the plots to the north are big changes since that image was taken. Google was taking their sweet time on this I guess, because it was only uploaded this month.

Last edited:
In construction updates, Phase 2 sidewalks and bike lanes are chugging along, Encore is excavating for the rest of their townhomes on Yorke Road, and Crimson Cove's breaking ground on their townhomes as well. So there are currently 37 units under construction, plus another 97 in permitting stages and not started yet.

All the plots along the north side of Blatchford road are now developed and there were some foundations on the North Side of Yorke rd done. In fact I believe we should have 10 more residences hooked to the Geo Exchange system this month. SLLLLLLOOOOWLYYYYY it builds.

Checking LRT construction definitely last summer.
A08E246C-8D1C-4601-A3C5-EB41FAB45AFC.png
2496A7EA-B0B3-454D-B4A5-6FDD9B53F467.png

Blatchford

What a week! #Oilers win and home builder construction in Blatchford is full steam ahead.
Crimson Cove Homes is breaking ground, Carbon Busters Inc. is framing and Mutti Homes & Encore Master Builder Inc. are getting closer each day to finishing their next row of townhomes.
We can’t wait to share all of the construction work happening this year - so stay tuned!

Blatchford1.jpgBlatchford2.jpgBlatchford3.jpg

Gross lol. Only went there once. Had a broken ankle so I was carrying my beer in my teeth walking on crutches... so I fit in with the crowd quite well.

i really wish they had kept the more prominent water feature. Edmonton doesn’t have anywhere where you can sit ON the water. Wonder if the hill top wind turbines are still possible

Back