What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What the site looks like at the moment

Screenshot_20210820-152440_Maps.jpg

While this project seems less impressive than Metro 78, it is nonetheless striving to exceed the Edmonton norm. It could be a little less "heavy" and a little more articulated. On the frequently missing rating system as of late I would class this one as "neither like nor dislike".
The north, east, and west facades have stepbacks at different levels but are not shown in this particular view.

Number of units: 96. Looking at the rendering - and considering there are 2 and 3 bedroom suites I can't imagine it being 96 units unless they add a floor. I quite like the design though a little larger patio area would be nice - if they are condominiums.

Happy to report that City Council approved the Altairus rezoning today.
Since your website says this is coming in 2023, are you able to say when you hope to apply for a development permit? Best wishes with this, I hope it all works out and you keep us posted every step of the way!

Since your website says this is coming in 2023, are you able to say when you hope to apply for a development permit? Best wishes with this, I hope it all works out and you keep us posted every step of the way!
There’s another project in Garneau on 110 St that we were working on during the winter before shifting gears to Altairus. We call it Sugarbow for lack of a proper brand. The DP was approved in May. Maybe it’s time to create a thread for it. It’s a nice three-unit row housing with rooftop patios and secondary suites - no parking….too close to the LRT.
Yet, about Altairus…The pre-app meeting for DP is scheduled for the end of the month.

There’s another project in Garneau on 110 St that we were working on during the winter before shifting gears to Altairus. We call it Sugarbow for lack of a proper brand. The DP was approved in May. Maybe it’s time to create a thread for it. It’s a nice three-unit row housing with rooftop patios and secondary suites - no parking….too close to the LRT.
Yet, about Altairus…The pre-app meeting for DP is scheduled for the end of the month.
Sugarbow sounds like it definitely deserves its own thread, not to mention a database entry. Are there renderings on your website? And thanks for the update, I'm so excited to see your buildings take shape!

Back