-Jan 13th start date
-56 game schedule
-Initially no crowds
-One team from each division will be in the 'final 4'

EptfZJkXMAADVWu

Edmontonian

Member Bio
Reaction score
Fair enough, just thought it seemed more important to a specific group (fans) who could find the information in a multitude of places rather than important to the city in general.

Edmontonian

Member Bio
Reaction score
I wish we could get the Nordiques back, I don't know how many more teams the league would want to add after Seattle enters in the season after this one. Might need to be a relocation. Maybe FLA, when the seasons go back to normal the divisions wouldn't have to be realigned as QC would play in the Atlantic anyway.

northlands

Member Bio
Reaction score
I love the all Canadian division for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because there isn't any one serious dominant powerhouse in the group. Toronto is pretty close to that, however, and Van has some absolutely nasty young talent.

Should make for some spectacular hockey

Edmontonian

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's a very tight division, last season EDM, VAN, CGY and WPG were all super close in the standings throughout the year. Toronto was in the same point range last year although with tougher competition and lots of injuries. Montreal also made a lot of improvements and are ready to compete with all of us as well. Ottawa is the only one left out. I'm more excited to see who will end up in the 3rd and 4th seed rather than who will win the division.

thommyjo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Really hope as we head into the spring and most seniors and essentials workers are vaccinated, that restaurants and limited seating at Roger's could happen in some fashion. By the summer, stuff should be back to normal!

Would be amazing to watch the oilers outside this spring/early summer in the ice district.

Edmontonian

Member Bio
Reaction score
Regular season ends May 8th, playoffs end early July. Unless we make it to the cup finals you probably won't get that... so you won't get that 🤣 . Look forward to next season for that kind of stuff though, I'd assume Block BG Podium should be complete by then as well.