Jasper House | 108m | ?s

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the best not mess with that wall sculpture.
Maybe it’s just me, but ever since I was about 8 yrs old, when I go past that mural, I was always think:
Cancan_en_l'air.jpg

I dont mind them, but just wish the olive would stay. When this goes grey/black/white it will lose its character, design and become yet another generic tower.
I hope the sculpture continues to have the white background so the design and colour of the sculpture stands out. Black background would destroy the visual impact of the sculpture. As to the Olive Green - I have mixed thoughts as it looks tired - but maybe its just needs to be painted the same colour with some metallic silver particles?

Reactions: God
Although the design does look like a bit of a mishmash and is quite busy, I am going to hold off on my final opinion as these renderings don't show a whole lot of detail. I do like the overall concept however and the fact that they are wanting to create a look that we haven't seen much of in Edmonton yet. Also, another 200+ units for the area, 4 CRUs and a restaurant/patio on the Victoria promenade facing south/west? Yes please! 😍

If this tower ever happens, I'll be REALLY happy. West Oliver is definitely becoming an "Uptown" and I like it. with everything proposed and under construction, it'll end up being one of the best places for urban living not just in Edmonton, but AB in general.

Back