Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Maybe the training wheels haven't yet come off, but I fear they may be falling into the trap of doing just what the administration wants without much or original thought, like the previous council did.

It is unfortunate when the democratic process gets subverted like this.
I think the Mayor is the one responsible for articulating an overall vision, getting buy-in from council, and a good admin will respond to that. I just don't see Sohi doing that (yet). He's been advocating a bit on homeless/mental supports/addiction, but in terms of actual actions, I'm not seeing much.

46E31A6B-2448-4928-8D38-3E448B7C89E0.jpeg
E8B57ED2-8FD8-454C-840E-7C0047FE4ECD.jpeg
C9CDA25B-6894-44C6-A20A-6B705045FF1E.jpeg

BP:

2022-09-08
Commercial Final
To construct a mixed use building (285 Dwellings) 5 storey Podium with West MidRise Tower. Mercantile uses on the main floor, 3rd floor Assembly use, renovation and addition to the existing underground parkade and a pedway connection. Station Lands North
$76,413,268
10457 - 101 STREET NW

@Avenuer are you sure that the second tower hasn't been permitted? The crane behind the CN Tower that is being assembled is going to be at least 10 storeys above grade, suggesting a high-rise assemblage.

@Avenuer are you sure that the second tower hasn't been permitted? The crane behind the CN Tower that is being assembled is going to be at least 10 storeys above grade, suggesting a high-rise assemblage.
Yes, the east crane behind CN Tower is needed as the west crane radius will not reach the entirety of the 5-storey podium that is being built along with the west 14-storey mid-rise (total 285 dwellings). The east tower is still planned for Phase 2 of construction.

Yes, the east crane behind CN Tower is needed as the west crane radius will not reach the entirety of the 5-storey podium that is being built along with the west 14-storey mid-rise (total 285 dwellings). The east tower is still planned for Phase 2 of construction.
Wait what? Only the podium for the East tall tower? I thought both towers were going to be under construction simultaneously. Now I'm sad......

Looking north from Jasper/100 Street, the CN Tower has stood out for years. Now the Stationlands tower will be in the background.

Stop panicking! that crane is going to be for a tower WHICH HAS YET TO GARNER A SIMPLE PERMIT. Like architected hinted that the height situated for it will clearly be for a tower, so once a permit is in place, after the podium is done, the tower goes up. There are 6-8 months or possibly longer just to reach ground elevation...

Back