News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

Embarrassing/telling?

I know that they had an issue with the supplier, but come on now... it's some aluminum panelling and glass.
Hell, at this point if they truly can't get the panels somehow (doubtful) just paint the remaining sections to at least make it look somewhat finished! 😅

Maybe @IanO knows something about this since he used to work at Reimagine?

20220928_181933.jpg

Sorry, I don't, but if I had to guess it would be the lower level space that has had a design shop, woodworking company, among others. It's very unique space and great potential for the right tenant.

Londonderry Mall updates:
Save-On Foods is closed, a No Frills is opening in its place in December.
Sunrise Records has relocated to a bigger space near Simons.

View attachment 397198
Londonderry Hudson's Bay is closing next year. They are currently being sued by Oxford for non-payment of their lease. Half the second floor has been turned into a temporary clearance centre.

9 other stores in the mall are also closing soon. Simons future is in doubt if they can't renegotiate good terms next year.

Londonderry Hudson's Bay is closing next year. They are currently being sued by Oxford for non-payment of their lease. Half the second floor has been turned into a temporary clearance centre.

9 other stores in the mall are also closing soon. Simons future is in doubt if they can't renegotiate good terms next year.
Hudson’s Bay who? The only time I walk into the one at Southgate is for new batteries for the many watches in my household. Which I’m told the watch repair shop brings in north of 350K/year for the store…..that’s probably enough to pay their rent for the year.

This site has a ton of potential - curious to see what is proposed

This is right by my office and I stroll past this site every day...I always wonder why they don't put this on the market! So glad to see there might be something happening here. I think it is an absolutely prime TOD site. Right next to Gov't Centre station and the river valley on the door step to downtown. I can't imagine a better location for a site this large. They better sell this to a qualified developer... if Regency buys it I'm going to lose my mind!

This site has a ton of potential - curious to see what is proposed

A massive opportunity to add some family-friendly units/townhouses and the ideal location for them ie. school, park, quiet, walkable, amenity rich.

*maybe create a thread for this one so we can all add some images to inspire the purchaser and chat more about its potential?

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.34.50 AM.png

Back