West Block | 60.35m | 16s | Beaverbrook | GEC

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Impark may be running the lot, but I do not believe they own the piece of land.

Agree with @cmd uw that this was necessary to support all the commercial businesses there that will need quality parking while LRT construction is underway. People that don't live in walking distance would probably keep their distance from the nuisance of the construction unless they knew they had a convenient place to park.

It is a good way to create some cash flow in the meantime as well. I was under the impression the tower on the La Roma site was the next stage anyways, so I wouldn't take this as a white flag that they are giving up on developing that piece.

Agree with @cmd uw that this was necessary to support all the commercial businesses there that will need quality parking while LRT construction is underway. People that don't live in walking distance would probably keep their distance from the nuisance of the construction unless they knew they had a convenient place to park.

It is a good way to create some cash flow in the meantime as well. I was under the impression the tower on the La Roma site was the next stage anyways, so I wouldn't take this as a white flag that they are giving up on developing that piece.
oops My bad :oops:

I guess that I will refrain from sharing what I hear in my discussions with various folks connected to multiple projects. It's not private or sensitive information and so I usually will share, but I am not putting folks names to it for obvious reasons; there is no value to me or others to make things up either.

It's clear that the reaction to their residential portion was subpar and so my guess is that they are reevaluating their strategy, phasing and layouts/pricing for future offerings.

Last edited:
I guess that I will refrain from sharing what I hear in my discussions with various folks connected to multiple projects. It's not private or sensitive information and so I usually will share, but I am not putting folks names to it for obvious reasons; there is no value to me or others to make things up either.

It's clear that the reaction to their residential portion was subpar and so my guess is that they are reevaluating their strategy, phasing and layouts/pricing for future offerings.
Next phase was being planned as rentals. Smart move and makes sense for many reasons - mainly access to financing.

don't listen to the haters.

I did not know that thanks 👍
And yes that parking is defiantly a plus

Listen, unless THE HORSE'S MOUTH COME ONLINE, everything discussed on this platform is CLASSIFIED AS HEARSAY for what you know today can easily be taken out the next day. Regency two projects or the Bateman site are two examples. EVEN THE HORSE'S MOUTH SOMETIME SMELLS LIKE SHI-IT. If you don't believe me, just go visit the Emerald and tower 101 sites. Those horses spoke at one point, and here we are...

E5A8FABC-EA3F-4B21-A3DE-BFF7C2EA7CA9.jpeg

Curious to know what's next for this project.
There is a vauge development permit for the Apartment building just north of the site
Major Development Permit
Permit ClassNot Available
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of Development(No value)
Address14111 - 103 AVENUE NW
This one to be exact

Would love the east tower as a rental to get going in the next 3 years so it can be ready for the LRT! And so stony plain can start getting some density going…ideally carrying westward

Back