Tower 101 | 175m | 50s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
DC6B110D-9F31-4E39-84B1-1ECA51487A79.jpeg

I wonder if there will be some movement on this site once the Valley Line is complete. I know that residential construction is somewhat slower than before the pandemic, but I think there's potential with ones like the Parka and Falcon Towers..

This company is like a wonky old computer that unexpectedly freezes up at random points. I hope they can at least get Holyrood moving ahead soon.

Other companies seem to be able to start and finish things more smoothly. I don't have much hope for Tower 101 at this point.
At one point, they seemed like one of the only developers doing anything. Them and Langham I think.
That was the time of the Pearl and they moved onto the two Edgewater towers and both of those went up fast if I remember correctly and it seemed like the Emerald was on its way.

Things have changed.

At one point, they seemed like one of the only developers doing anything. Them and Langham I think.
That was the time of the Pearl and they moved onto the two Edgewater towers and both of those went up fast if I remember correctly and it seemed like the Emerald was on its way.

Things have changed

In fairness to Regency, Holyrood is their, 10th? Development in the city. They haven't all been high rises or statement buildings, but they have built a lot.

When there was no institutional money floating around, they were able to take advantage. Now we have major institutional money pouring in and it might be squeezing some of the mom&pop developers like Regency (to be fair, I don't know the exact source of their capital but I was under impression it was family or internal financing).

Back