News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

Haha! Sorry, what street is the McKesson facility in the story located….Erin says “west end.”

The site is the Goldenwest park. The old golf course site. east of 170st and North of 137ave. Building has picked up there as well. another building foundation has started this week.

And the next door is to the west of the McKEsson facility

The site is the Goldenwest park. The old golf course site. east of 170st and North of 137ave. Building has picked up there as well. another building foundation has started this week.

And the next door is to the west of the McKEsson facility
Is that in Edmonton or St. Albert?

Emily Salsbury-Deveaux
• 1st
Award Winning Retail & Real Estate Strategist
1h • 1 hour ago

Big News! It’s no secret that Edmonton has some of the harshest winters in Canada. I guess I won’t be here to find out! I’ll be in Kelowna as we are opening a location there!

I’m so excited to continue our expansion the way we envision it. We aren’t your typical retailer but it works for us and our customers!

Emily Salsbury-Deveaux
• 1st
Award Winning Retail & Real Estate Strategist
1h • 1 hour ago

Big News! It’s no secret that Edmonton has some of the harshest winters in Canada. I guess I won’t be here to find out! I’ll be in Kelowna as we are opening a location there!

I’m so excited to continue our expansion the way we envision it. We aren’t your typical retailer but it works for us and our customers!
A very odd way to say your Edmonton-based business is growing, but still good news, I think?

Back