Inglewood Supportive Housing | ?m | 5s | Homeward Trust

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Inglewood Supportive Housing proposal for 124 St. & 112 Avenue (site of the old trolleybus loop). 30 units.

9445530626202001570243-23.png

9445530626202001570243-24.png

1593193960067.png

Last edited:
I LOVE the look of these housing projects! Surprisingly sleek design for this kind of project.

The designs are simple, but with the right materials as shown in the renders could look fantastic and be great additions around the City. Side note, the land trust model has been going for quite some time in Vancouver and has worked really well, especially with explosion of land values. Not sure about the history if the Homeward Trust Foundation, but hopefully these are able to see success and further additions in the future.

I have seen 4-5 similar projects across the City...all at the exact same stage of construction with Giusti North construction banners.

Am I correct to assume they were awarded multiple supportive housing projects across the City and are just building the same unit in all the different locations?

I have seen 4-5 similar projects across the City...all at the exact same stage of construction with Giusti North construction banners.

Am I correct to assume they were awarded multiple supportive housing projects across the City and are just building the same unit in all the different locations?
Delnor is the GC on them, Giusti North is doing the concrete. Not sure the exact specifics but I believe they were awarded all of them, as they have sites doing the same concept also a few blocks down at 112 ave and 130th st, another near the Capilano skatepark, King Edward Park, and one on 137th ave by the old train bridge east of St Alb Trail (for just a couple more off the top of my head, I believe there are more).

Delnor is the GC on them, Giusti North is doing the concrete. Not sure the exact specifics but I believe they were awarded all of them, as they have sites doing the same concept also a few blocks down at 112 ave and 130th st, another near the Capilano skatepark, King Edward Park, and one on 137th ave by the old train bridge east of St Alb Trail (for just a couple more off the top of my head, I believe there are more).
Looks Like Goldbar is the Mechanical on all 3.

Yeah with Renu and Northgate Permanent Modular (which is interesting in itself) in the mix as well.

Back