News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Around Edmonton

@kcantor I'm still super appreciative at the sneak peak you gave us (back in the good C2E days); my first-ever of many site tours.

as you know dave, i've never met a developer (or at least a good developer) that didn't love to show off his projects and i have no intention of being the first. i always enjoy showing them off "early" as much of the best and most interesting craftsmanship is covered up long before the project is actually finished never to be seen again. once the ribbon is being cut, not only can't you see many of those things any longer, it's long past the most interesting and exciting parts of the project. for me those have always been the design and decision-making and execution phases. by the time the ribbon is being cut you're looking at what took place years previous, not that morning. ribbon cutting is for politicians. :)

conduit.jpg

conduit runs at brighton block before they got hidden by drywall and soffits.

2851515830_281f3ca528_o (2).jpg

raft slab rebar at epcor tower before it got hidden in 7,300 cubic metres of concrete.

Everything look so nice! I should also go there sometime soon before it snows 😱

From this past Sunday. This first pic is looking south at what was 99b street at about 95 ave, as you can see the road is gone.
2020-09-20 234.JPG
Looking north on revamped MUP, which looks to opening soon.
2020-09-20 232.JPG

I'm always fascinated by the erosion control/bank stabilization efforts. Beauty.
2020-09-20 223.JPG

Back