• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Permit Class Class A
Permit Date Oct 10, 2018
Status Approved
Description of Development To change the Use from a Business Support Service to a Residential Sales Centre (this is Temporary Development for a maximum period of 2 years).
Address 10147 - 104 STREET NW
Legal Description Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lot 162
Neighbourhood DOWNTOWN
Neighbourhood Classification Central Core
Ward Ward 6
Zoning HA

PA150439.jpg

Attachments

• PA150439.jpg
    PA150439.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 856
@westcoastjos I think that the Alldritt tower will still happen personally. They are just doing behind-the-scenes design work i think

I hope your right @Swore. Heck, why not shoot for the moon into super tall status!
The project location/amenities/status..., and need for an increase in quality hotel and convention space all are a plus.
It needs height to offset the geo tech challenges, as per articles you've mentioned.
Hopefully soon a hotelier is announced and updated renders that raise the bar.
Anyone have any guesses as to brand? Could it be a multi-brand?
Oh the suspense ...:eek:

Also, has anyone heard of a change in Architect ? I can't remember where I heard that it's not Kennedy anymore.

@Kaizen I would definitely like to hear some more info, as by the first estimate, the tower was supposed to start construction last month! (I mean, I didn't fully trust that estimate, but still)

@Platinum107 Ah, my mistake and wasn't clear, as I'm anxiously waiting to hear any news's too.
It has been quiet for a long time. I'll start to worry if nothing by this time next year.
All speculation

Back