Stadium Plaza | 23m | 6s | Capitaland | SPAN Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
On floor 3:

D1A8D95E-CA66-44A7-A40E-D1DAB6D24CB1.jpeg

What's with the distaste for this project? It looks decent to me.
Punched windows and a boring design, but I am glad to see the investment in a 'less desirable' neighbourhood to developers. The added density will be great for the area in general, especially so close to the LRT.

Punched windows and a boring design, but I am glad to see the investment in a 'less desirable' neighbourhood to developers. The added density will be great for the area in general, especially so close to the LRT.
Fair enough, I'm not really trying to rate this until I see the final product but I do 100% agree with the density.

I welcome this from what was there before, but also the advancement this structure will give the area which has been a vagrantly neglected area for decades. The last ten years or so has seen a steady progress to clean up all aspects and is going good so far imo. At this particular stage, the area is not even middle class, so let's be realistic for the outcome. It will be way above many decrepit looking structures around that neighborhood.

I don't see how they are going to get from what is being constructed to this (unless they have a magic wand)...

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 1.12.17 PM.png

More likely they are now aiming for this...
Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 1.10.25 PM.png

Back