News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Edmonton and the Hydrogen Economy

Great news and loved reading this at the end:

"Meanwhile, Edmonton Global has secured a contract to host the Canadian Hydrogen Convention until at least 2031, and it plans to build the event up to 50,000 attendees within the next five years. “It’s going to be the largest hydrogen show in the world,” said McLeod

Although, can we accommodate that many people at a convention?

As if diesel is cents on the dollar? SPARE ME! I own a diesel and it's NEVER saved me money. Why? It's 20% more efficient so companies here just set the price 20% higher nulifying any cash savings unless you own a Smart Fortwo cdi which I do however I've parked it for health reasons because the concept of "clean diesel" is about as feasible as a non-violent YEG it would seem...

And besides if you can avoid paying carbon taxes (at least directly) wouldn't that probably pay for itself now or soon enough with rising tariffs?

For God's Sake don't get left behind on this Edmonton (specifically) and Alberta.
(from the National Post) Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Stephenville, Newfoundland, later this month to sign a green energy deal that could be crucial for our country's nascent hydrogen industry. Stephenville, you may wonder, why there? Well, because there's a proposal to build a zero-emissions plant that will prepare hydrogen for export in Stephenville.

For God's Sake don't get left behind on this Edmonton (specifically) and Alberta.
(from the National Post) Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will meet with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz in Stephenville, Newfoundland, later this month to sign a green energy deal that could be crucial for our country's nascent hydrogen industry. Stephenville, you may wonder, why there? Well, because there's a proposal to build a zero-emissions plant that will prepare hydrogen for export in Stephenville.

We need to keep the hydrogen economy front and centre if Edmonton is going to continue to drop the ball on this.

Back