News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton City Centre Mall (Renovations) | ?m | 2s | LaSalle Investment Management

The short answer is no. Let's focus on supporting the City Market on 97st during the winter (and summer for that matter).
I agree. The City Market on 97 st would further be strengthened with full support. Anyways isn't the 104st market there now because the restaurants and pubs enjoyed extra business because when the market used to be there. I drive past 104 last saturday and there was on about a dozen tents but of course there were also customers on the various restaurant patios.

While this great I cannot help but cringe at hearing "World Class" again ughhhh. Soon after this we will have a world class City Centre mall, a world class Ice District and a world class downtown library, gosh we will be the envy of the world 😂

Please for the sake of all Edmontonians, stop selling every development as world class.

I suppose "World Class" is better than no class or mediocre, but yes the hyperbole is too much and I think actually erodes credibilty. At this point I would happily settle for a development that was very good and improves the area greatly.

I suppose "World Class" is better than no class or mediocre, but yes the hyperbole is too much and I think actually erodes credibilty. At this point I would happily settle for a development that was very good and improves the area greatly.
Absolutely, if you have to state that it is world class, it probably isn't. Just execute it well so that it contributes greatly to Edmonton and the core. I have no doubt that if done well it will breath a lot of life into what is currently there, but execution - ignoring the claim - is key

The tweet has been deleted - it must be due to all your complaining about "world class" ;)
What was the tweet about even??

Back