Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
from street level this will make little difference, and skyline-wise its going to be in the gorgeous architectural company of hillside, peregrine, vivacity, etc. So, would have been a step for skyline appearance. the south tower will have the greater impact if it retains its full height. You’re welcome for my AMAZING rendering lol
3EEE5832-97D5-49A3-AECA-235F87F44121.png

I know there’s no point whining about it now, but I’ll miss the 104st market once this is built and let is finished...

^^^^ No, I think the positioning is right; it's just a tad out of scale -- width-wise it appears to cross the alley between 103rd and 104th; height-wise the floors need to be compressed reducing the overall height by about 8levels as shown.

Btw, I made that in five minutes on a drawing app lol. So I just went off of roughly 10 floors taller than CWB without any consideration of perspective. I used hillside as a reference, but because the photo is at quite an angle, falcon might end up being a bit further to the left (west) like mentioned. Maybe directly to the left of the blue tower (not sure if that ultima or encore) rather than right. I didn’t see that you can see the holiday inn, and it will be more or less across the street from that.

Last edited:
50941180242_26c89a13b0_z.jpg
I Think you're pretty close now, maybe a little more west as the site is the box in red in the photo. And is on the oppisite side of the street as the Icon's, even with set backs the gap makes 104st look huge. What also throws a wrench in things is that the Ultima's tower is placed closer to 103rd st, while the Encore's is set further back as Westrich maybe on purpose off set the towers?

Last edited:
@Mattyeg I left the wrong impression -- I think what your created was amazing; I was only intending to address criticism in other quarters.
I didn’t take your comment in a bad way. Between your comment about it being a bit too large and the other comment about it being a bit to far East, I tried to adjust the tower a bit to get it closer to whhere it’ll end up being. Second one I posted is shrunk down a bit and further west.

I don't like stucco. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
I believe that the rocky stucco laced with glass bottle shards they used on my grandma's house is different from the kind they use on high-rises lmao

Okay but actually, I don't hate stucco or EIFS if it's used in moderation and is well balanced with other materials in the design of the building. So like, if I can't tell their building apart from a vertical Walmart then I think they used too much of it.

I believe that the rocky stucco laced with glass bottle shards they used on my grandma's house is different from the kind they use on high-rises lmao

Okay but actually, I don't hate stucco or EIFS if it's used in moderation and is well balanced with other materials in the design of the building. So like, if I can't tell their building apart from a vertical Walmart then I think they used too much of it.
I don't think you got his reference, my friend. You need to up your pop culture game!
@Stevey_G please, don't you go becoming an all dictatorial and homicidal cyborg, we can get rid of the stucco, I promise!!!!

I don't think you got his reference, my friend. You need to up your pop culture game!
@Stevey_G please, don't you go becoming an all dictatorial and homicidal cyborg, we can get rid of the stucco, I promise!!!!
You're right, had to search it up 😅 Never was really that big into Star Wars, or really anything outside of trains and toy trains when I was younger lol

You're right, had to search it up 😅 Never was really that big into Star Wars, or really anything outside of trains and toy trains when I was younger lol
And he speaks like and old sage 🤣🤣🤣 I'm pushing 30 and I still watch the whole saga once a year with my wife and some friends. You're welcome to join us this year, after we all get vaccines.

Now, for real, I don't like stucco, but if anything, at least it is one of those "claddings" that are easy enough to be replaced in the future, if needed.

Back