What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Have they even put anything through EDC yet? I know they have said in a few press releases that they intended to start this year, but I don't think there has been anything formally put through the development process since the rezoning.

Long shot here. @Avenuer, do you have any updates on this project?

The Safeway is getting exterior and interior upgrades but the 'big' news is that a temporary transit plaza linking the mall to the LRT stop is starting construction this fall and ending next spring. The plaza is being referred to as the first step in the mall redevelopment process and would be replaced by the 'formal' transit plaza once development reaches the southern portion of the mall site.

bd6-png.267350

bd1.png

bd2.png

bd3.png

bd4.png

bd5.png

Attachments

• bd6.png
    bd6.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,018
The Safeway is getting exterior and interior upgrades but the 'big' news is that a temporary transit plaza linking the mall to the LRT stop is starting construction this fall and ending next spring. The plaza is being referred to as the first step in the mall redevelopment process and would be replaced by the 'formal' transit plaza once development reaches the southern portion of the mall site.

bd6-png.267350

View attachment 267345
View attachment 267346
View attachment 267347
View attachment 267348
View attachment 267349
I like it!

Back