Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
They present their redesign to EDC for approval to go ahead with/without conditions or go back to the drawing board for more revisions.

Talk about uninspired design. Yikes. The Soviets called and are suing us for copyright infringement. Plus, welcome to Sky Residences and Legends condos, where you get to see a gaping hole of HVAC next door instead of a plus green space.

VLU3v0b.jpg

Job No 234919092-007
Description: To construct and operate a 137.65 meter high mixed Use Tower with Commercial podium including a common lobby, eleven (11) General Retail Stores, three (3) Restaurants (60% of total Floor Area as Public Space), one (1) Professional, Financial and Office Support Services, with accessory Non-Residential Amenity Area including a publicly accessible outdoor landscaped area and multi-purpose room on the rooftop podium; with an Apartment Housing Tower (568 to 582 Dwelling units from the 4th to 41st floors) with accessory Residential Amenity Area; with mechanical rooms on the 42nd and 43rd floors.
Plan 1722545 Blk 2 Lot 7
10305 - 104 AVENUE NW
Plan 1722545 Blk 2 Lot 12
10324 - 103 STREET NW
Plan 1722545 Blk 2 Lot 10
Applicant: DIALOG
Create Date: 6/18/2018 10:17:49 AM

Based on the top portion of the south elevation, really worried what the whole north elevation looks like.

I remember how I felt with Stantec's final rendering in comparison to the original. I didn't like it. Now that Stantec is nearly complete, I really think it's a nice looking building. I hope to feel the same way about Tower B . That is one awful looking rendering though.

I'm no developer, so I have no idea about how these things work or the costs involved. But I'd sooner take a 50 metre tower and an amazing podium over anything regarding height. They've got one chance to get this square right, and I'm not optimistic about how this is going to turn out.

Back