Stationlands Residential Towers | 90m | 25s | Qualico | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
It looks really good, but I just do not see it being particularly attractive to many demographics given its location. I hope that I am proven wrong here, but am unsure why you would choose this over other options given area issues.
I think the pricing, newness, and amenities may be a good fit for some young male professionals that want a shiny place near downtown and aren't worried about the area's challenges. Not sure if there are enough of them but I could see it being a fit for some.

I think the pricing, newness, and amenities may be a good fit for some young male professionals that want a shiny place near downtown and aren't worried about the area's challenges. Not sure if there are enough of them but I could see it being a fit for some.
If Hat at Five Corners is almost fully leased up (according to Puneeta McBryan's statements at the Council Committee meeting discussing downtown residential grants), then I'd argue this is an even stronger candidate based on pedway connectivity and the fact that the Ice District is right there.

I’ve got a buddy looking to move here from stadium yards. Used to be on 104st and just misses the centrality.

He’s just a “short LRT ride” away, but says it’s enough to rarely be downtown anymore vs when you could quickly walk places. The amenity difference or true DT vs stadium area is big

Work on the pedway has commenced
IMG_2798.jpeg

Back