What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
@MacLac's obsession with "ol' Danni" is getting very tiresome. Does he secretly masturbate to her or something?

And yes, I think the Bill 18 loophole has been found.
Holy Fudge man! Seriously? You already indicated that you have disdain for my previous nickname for her. What is your obsession with what I call her? Maybe you masturbate to me or something.....ffs..

Holy Fudge man! Seriously? You already indicated that you have disdain for my previous nickname for her. What is your obsession with what I call her? Maybe you masturbate to me or something.....ffs..
Just block them, its not worth lowering yourself.

"Blocking" is so dysfunctional -- pretty soon everyone will be residing inside their own siloed memes enjoying the sound of friendly echo-chambers. "Grow a pair" is the saying that comes to mind.

"Both the Katz Group and Boyle Street declined interviews for this story, but provided written statements saying they're in the midst of trying to resolve the dispute through a private arbitration process."

Not a legal guy whatsoever but for those who know, would a lawsuit help push parties to engage in a private arbitration process? Given how careful Katz Group have been with minding PR of this entire saga, this feels like the nuclear option.

Okay, I'm a second-year Urban Planning student so don't take this too seriously lol, but I have learned some things about Alberta Civil Law practices. I believe that both parties in a lawsuit in Alberta need to seek some form of alternative dispute resolution before going to court, whether that's arbitration (like in this case), mediation or judicial dispute resolution. This is mainly due to the fact that the backlog and waiting times for cases to be heard in court is pretty bad, like measured in months if not a year or two.

Also yeah not a great look for the Katz Group.

Back